The zsah technology group was born out of a desire to innovate in technology and to develop highly specialised, industry changing solutions. We live and breathe the mantra “exceed expectations” and we expect the same from all our team.
We’re interested in meeting big thinkers and innovators who desire to consistently improve themselves and their skills.
We're now hiring
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales representative, with previous sales/customer success management experience, to sell solutions and services to businesses in the area of Voice and Data Communications and multi-cloud services. Preferred candidates will have 2+ years of Sales/Account Executive experience in the Telecommunications or ITSM industry.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Proven experience in generating new sales leads, successful negotiation and closing skills, and fostering customer relationships
- Ability to prospect and close new sales leads through solution-selling to commercial customers
- Fostering relationships with new clients through contract negotiations and implementation
- Contact current client base with specific products and services to meet their needs
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, CRM software, referrals, participating in networking events such as organisations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Complete relevant online sales training
- Emphasise product features based on analysis of customer's needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Prepare sales presentations; demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products and services
- Initiate sales campaigns and follow marketing plan guidelines in order to meet or exceed sales goals
- Continual education on new and existing products and services
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a sales function
- Experience in the Telecommunications sector
- A good level of knowledge and understanding of Voice/Data and Cloud solutions
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and methods for promoting, demonstrating and selling products and services- including but not limited to: prospecting, negotiating, and closing techniques, marketing strategies, product presentations, and sales control systems
- Knowledge of customer and personal service principles- including but not limited to: customer needs assessment, meeting quality standard for services, evaluation of customer satisfaction, building rapport, and maintaining customer relationships
- Time management and efficiency skills
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Problem-solving skills- identify, evaluate and implement solutions to complex problems
- Technical knowledge in the area of Voice/Data Communications and cloud technologies
- Bachelor degree or higher or equivalent experience
***Only candidates with authorisation to work in the EU will be considered***
- £75K+ OTE attainable with salary + commissions
- Continuing sales training and education
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible working environment, remote working options
- Fun atmosphere, team-oriented workforce
You must be a high energy self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and comfortable working within a framework of objectives without the need for day to day guidance and direction.
A genuine desire to help create and participate in developing our company, culture and future success will be a pre-requisite.
100% Reliability for your organisation
As a truly managed service provider, we pride ourselves on working hand in hand with our clients.
This way not only do we really understand and provide solutions perfectly suited to your organisation but once those solutions are in place, our highly specialised UK based support team are accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
From our ISO accredited solutions to our high-security data centres, your organisation's data and infrastructure is protected using industry-leading technologies and stored only in the United Kingdom or area of your choice.
Prepare for tomorrow. Call us today.
Drop by our office, call or email us anytime to arrange an online meeting.