Managed IT ServicesReduce costs with assured service continuity and IT operations run by people who care.
The difference with zsah
◦ Completely owned UK centric enterprise cloud platform with global POPs.
◦ zsah manages infrastructure and applications on our own cloud platform as well as integrating your public cloud (such as AWS or Azure). Why waste development time in managing infrastructure?
◦ Multiple methods of contact with our support team, whether it be via email, phone or instant chat.
◦ Access to dedicated account managers and engineers on a first name basis. This produces consistent service and a high level of continuity as the zsah team and your team bond.
◦ Fast and agile support. SLA’s are closely monitored and reported on. Not just ours but your other suppliers can be managed by us.
◦ 24/7 availability. We support international production platforms.
◦ Central London based service desk (South Kensington).
◦ Third party supplier management.
◦ Highly skilled service desk engineers.
◦ Tier 3/4 data centres.
◦ Management extends to on premise equipment.
◦ End user computing – Full desktop technical support of your staff.
◦ Technology management and strategy advisory.
Whether your infrastructure is hosted, on premise or cloud based we ensure that everything is configured and performs to its optimum. We monitor and pre empt any potential issues in our never ending quest to exceed expectations.
zsah’s account management team are motivated by quality of service and trained to be experts in client support. This benefits you due to the focus on service excellence rather than a sales orientated viewpoint.
Our account management is based on existing best practice and then tailored to your specific requirements. We can refine our management process via regular and consistent service reviews. These form the basis of discussions for any service improvements and amendments.
Continual monitoring to ensure service is at its optimum.
An approach that’s tailored to your organisations needs and requirements
Informative updates on service performance